Before you start, let’s:
- Pull all the threads of your tapestry into a higher perspective
- Find the themes in your memoir (OR personal story or bio in your non-fiction book)
- Develop great stories from your experiences
- Find the voice that captivates and charms the reader
- Make your story more engaging with an appropriate tempo
- Draw out the emotional connectors that keep readers glued to your work
- Generate curiosity in the reader and build in reader engagement. Make them want more!
We’ll get on the phone together and have some good laughs pulling out all the fascinating facets about you.